[Finance-sc] Question

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Sat Jan 30 16:59:44 UTC 2016

Dear Wafa,

The CROPP Program is designed to help the RALOs to make outreach in their region by funding the travel of their members to an event for 2 nights only. Each RALO can use up to 5 travel slots per year.
The Community special budget request is there to help the community funding some activities that are not planned in the ICANN regular budget.
So neither the objective nor the modalities of those 2 mechanisms are similar.

I hope I answered your question.

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Phone: +216 98 330 114