[Finance-sc] NEW DOODLE: Finance and Budget Subcommittee (FBSC) Working Group Call

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Aug 12 11:58:04 UTC 2019

Dear All,

    As a follow up to Maureen's e-mail below, please complete the Doodle poll to schedule the Finance and Budget Subcommittee (FBSC) Working Group Call for the late week of 12 August 2019.

    Doodle:  https://doodle.com/poll/p9mggw2pdkp9yhx9

    I have enabled the time zone so that it can be changed to your zone.

    This doodle will close on Wednesday, 14 August 2019.

    Reminder that there will be 2 webinars held this week re- Public Technical Identifiers:
    Tuesday, 13 August 2019 at 15:00 UTC
    Wednesday, 14 August 2019 at 00:00 UTC

    Thank you.
    Kind Regards,