[Gac-gnso-cg] Meetings on Tuesday 3rd and Tuesday 10th

Ana Neves Ana.Neves at fct.pt
Sun Jun 1 19:29:05 UTC 2014

Greetings all,

I could only make it on Wednesday 11th as on Monday 9th I should be traveling to Geneva - on the 10th starts the WSIS+10 High Level Meeting which I'm attending on behalf of my Government. Meanwhile, I will analyze the documents we have on our hands to London along with the graphic Marika kindly emailed us today.

Best,

Ana

Sent from my iPad