[Gac-gnso-cg] Agenda for Tues. May 27th cc ..

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Sun Jun 1 19:00:06 UTC 2014

Hi Manal,

Please find attached the graphic with the circles which as mentioned has
been updated to reflect that the third step is 'initiation' as well as
updated colours.

To facilitate the CG's discussion on the details of each phases, I've
developed the attached process flow on the Issue Scoping phase which may
make it easier to see who currently does what / when as well as identifying
where additional steps may need to be added (or proposals can be reflected).
If you think this is helpful, I'm happy to create a similar one for the
other phases, or if not deemed helpful, happy to not do so as well ;-)

Best regards,

Marika