[Gac-gnso-cg] Update on logistics for GAC / GNSO CG

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Mon Jun 2 15:06:57 UTC 2014

All,

Having talked things through with Manal, this is where we believe the
current status of the Group's work to  be:

1.       There will be no team leads meeting tomorrow

2.       The final briefing note will available for distribution today

3.       Work will commence asap on the presentation for London and
consistent with the briefing note from 2 above

4.       We will finalise the time for the call next week by Doodle poll
over the next 24hrs now - Tues 10th or Wed 11th

5.       That the PDP track needs some additional work ahead of June 10th -
any ideas / input welcome.

Many thanks,

Jonathan (& Manal)