[Gac-gnso-cg] Final Briefing Note

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Mon Jun 2 16:44:09 UTC 2014

All,

I have revised the briefing note to accommodate suggested changes / inputs.

Some of the comments suggestions pertained more to our work as a group so we
need to pick that up on list or in our meetings.

Please see attached the final version in word (in case last-minute changes
are needed) and in PDF (for distribution) formats.

Thanks,

Jonathan