[Gac-gnso-cg] Final Briefing Note

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Fri Jun 6 11:23:48 UTC 2014

Many thanks Marika

From: Marika Konings [mailto:marika.konings at icann.org]
Sent: 06 June 2014 11:39
To: Jonathan Robinson; 'Suzanne Radell'; GAC-GNSO-CG at icann.org
Subject: Re: [Gac-gnso-cg] Final Briefing Note

Hi Jonathan,

I've create a page for work track I (see
https://community.icann.org/x/b6fhAg) on which I've posted both the document
outlining the different options under consideration (latest version) as well
as the draft liaison specification. These documents can be easily updated if
further changes are made before London and are clearly marked as documents
under review. Idem for work track II: https://community.icann.org/x/cqfhAg.
Let me know if there is anything else you need at this stage.

Best regards,

Marika