[Gac-gnso-cg] MP3 recording GAC / GNSO Consultation Group teleconference Tuesday 10 June 2014 1300 UTC

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Jun 10 16:36:17 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording of the GAC / GNSO Consultation Group
teleconference held on Tuesday 10 June 2014 at 1300 UTC at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-gac-20140610-en.mp3

 On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jun

 The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO
Master Calendar page:

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Government Advisory Committee

Suzanne Radell  - USA

Manal Ismail - co-chair - Egypt

GNSO Council

Jonathan Robinson - co-chair - Registries Stakeholder Group

Apology:

Ana Neves -  Portugal

Avri Doria - Councillor - NCSG

Mark Carvell - UK

ICANN Staff:

Marika Konings

Olof Nordling

Glen de St Gery

Nathalie Peregrine

Public archives of the mailing list can be found at:

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gac-gnso-cg/

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Nathalie

Adobe Chat transcript:

  Marika Konings:Welcome to the GAC-GNSO Consultation Group on Early
Engagement of 10 June 2014

  Suzanne Radell:Dialing in now

  Manal:ok ..

  Suzanne Radell:Waiting for conference call coordinator

  Manal:ok .. no prob

  Manal:Hi Olof ..

  Olof Nordling:joining "momentarily"....

  Olof Nordling:Hi Manal

  Olof Nordling:must be quite a queue at the operator

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Olof, I've told the oeprator to jump in

  Olof Nordling:thx, that helped, Nathalie

  Olof Nordling:on Jonathan's proposal, yes, we usually use links in the GAC
agenda, so that will be arranged.

  Manal:thx Olof ..

  Suzanne Radell:I can't hear Jonathan very well; is someone able to take
notes?

  Olof Nordling:on Marika's comment - a kind of "Quick Look" process in the
GAC to give an early indication.

  Olof Nordling:@Suz: action items are being noted in the upper right hand
part of  AC

  Marika Konings:I can definitely check the numbers, but at the top of my
head, I believe it is 2 initiated by ALAC and 2 by the Board. The rest have
all come from the GNSO.

  Olof Nordling:Concur with Marika on the approximate numbers - maybe 3 from
ALAC;-)

  Suzanne Radell:I concur with Jonathan's characterization of needing to
"meet in the middle"