[Gac-gnso-cg] here are the notes from today's teleconference

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Wed Mar 5 00:35:02 UTC 2014

i would be an enthusiastic participant in an informal face-to-face meeting in Singapore.  Ana and i had good luck with informal notices (often at short notice) on the mailing list of participants in a different group we were in — maybe we could use the same model?  i bet many of us have pretty packed official-dinner events in the evenings, but can often convene afterwards for something less formal.

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)