[Gac-gnso-cg] here are the notes from today's teleconference

Suzanne Radell SRadell at ntia.doc.gov
Tue Mar 4 15:22:09 UTC 2014

Thanks, Mikey, for getting this out so quickly.  Thanks to everyone for today's call too.  I know our respective calendars in Singapore are already pretty full, but I'm wondering whether we might want to try for a lunch or drinks together at some point during the week.  Someone may have already proposed this (Ana?) but I can't find the email thread as to whether this might be possible, so I thought I'd resurface it to get everyone's thoughts.  Cheers, Suz
Suzanne Murray Radell
Senior Policy Advisor
NTIA/Office of International Affairs
PH:  202-482-3167