[Gac-gnso-cg] revised version of the slide deck -- still plenty oftime for revisions before our next meeting

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Mon Mar 17 14:33:36 UTC 2014

hi Jonathan,

i just spent a few minutes trying out the “Review” tab in Powerpoint — i’m not sure there’s a redline function the way Word has it.  what i *did* find was that if i compared two versions of the draft (and made the new window that pops up a lot bigger) that i could put the two versions side by side on my screen and “accept” or “reject” changes.  i’ll try that new toy on the draft that we agree on tomorrow.  i love new toys.

yep, your understanding of the last two slides is just right.  i was thinking that the GAC/GNSO agenda might get put under some time pressure what with the flurry of activity around the NTIA announcement.  i’m just lobbying for showing people that very last slide if we have to throw a lot of the other ones out in order to make time in the schedule.

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)