[Gac-gnso-cg] candidate final versions of Charter andSingapore-update

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Tue Mar 18 17:55:28 UTC 2014

Many thanks Mikey ..

--Manal

From: gac-gnso-cg-bounces at icann.org
[mailto:gac-gnso-cg-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Mike O'Connor
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 4:50 PM
To: gac-gnso-cgs at icann.org
Subject: [Gac-gnso-cg] candidate final versions of Charter
andSingapore-update

hi all,

i think our Sunday evening meeting sounds like it's going to be
terrific.  really looking forward to it.

here are the two revised documents we discussed on the call today

- the Charter - has a one-word addition to the name of the working group
(adds "GNSO" in front of Policy Making Processes)

- the update slides - which have a number of utility changes (removing
"draft" from every page, changing font to the same color, etc.)

mikey