[Gac-gnso-cg] GAC-GNSO Pre-ICANN London Briefing Note ..

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Mon May 26 09:06:32 UTC 2014

Hi Manal,

I want to offer a thought; the first two phases of the PDP track may be better referred to as:

1. Issue report
2. GNSO working group charter drafting

Both of these phases involve issue scoping in different ways, and precede the working group starting its work. I will try to offer more details when I manage to sit at my computer, but welcome thoughts from others.

Is there a reason why they're called issue scoping and issue reports that I may have missed?

Thanks.

Amr

Sent from mobile