[Gac-gnso-cg] GAC-GNSO Pre-ICANN London Briefing Note ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Mon May 26 05:45:46 UTC 2014

Dear All ..

As we have agreed to share with our constituencies, ahead of London
meeting, a briefing note describing our work progress and setting
expectations for London, please find attached a proposed briefing
prepared by Jonathan and myself ..

We look forward to receiving your comments/suggestions ..

Avri (as a fresh eye) and Mark (having been away for some time),

It would be helpful if you can, of course in addition to any other
comments you may have, if you can let us know whether the briefing is
clear, provides the necessary information and helps in understanding the
work of the group ..

We suggest to conclude the briefing note next Friday, May 30th, and
target to have it distributed next week, on Monday, Jun 2nd ..

Kind Regards

--Manal