[Gac-gnso-cg] Agenda for Tues. May 27th cc ..

Suzanne Radell SRadell at ntia.doc.gov
Tue May 27 12:59:23 UTC 2014

Thanks, Manal and Jonathan.  I must offer apologies for missing today's call, as I need to be in a briefing for Larry Strickling at 9:30.  I did want to offer a suggestion for the group to consider, with the full disclosure that Amr and I have not had a chance to compare notes on this as yet.  In thinking about how to present our work to date on the PDP process, it struck me that we might want to reduce the document we are using as a working document to a cover sheet that uses the GNSO graph (with circles to indicate the phases or stages), with a red line or some other means of identifying that we're focusing at the outset on the two first steps; the parts of the text that address just those steps could follow.

Thanks for considering this idea, and please feel free to discard it if others don't agree.  Thanks to Marika and Olof for preparing the survey; think it's very helpful.  Cheers, Suz

Suzanne Murray Radell
Senior Policy Advisor, NTIA/OIA
sradell at ntia.doc.gov
202-482-3167