[Gac-gnso-cg] Agenda for Tues. May 27th cc ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Mon May 26 21:38:11 UTC 2014

Dear All ..

Here is the agenda Jonathan and I compiled for tomorrow's call:

1.       Review the briefing note to be circulated in advance of ICANN
London (version: attached)

2.       Review Day-to-day work track (version: attached)

*         Discuss / Finalize options A, F & E

3.       Review PDP work track (version: attached)

*         Discuss / Finalize proposals for phases 1 & 2

4.       Consider material for ICANN London

*         Presentation

*         The survey (Draft here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?PREVIEW_MODE=DO_NOT_USE_THIS_LINK_FOR
_COLLECTION&sm=ezpA8R9gJ46f0o8Zpss1JqDqTwjJx7XstxMT5d73LSY%3d)

5.       AOB

All referenced documents are attached for your convenience ..

Marika, appreciate your confirmation that I've attached the most recent
versions ..

Kind Regards

--Manal