[Gac-gnso-cg] Meeting Agenda - October 7th 2014

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Sun Oct 12 11:05:25 UTC 2014

Many thanks Suzanne ..

As you may have noticed, following our last call, the slides have been
significantly reduced ..

May I ask if you can share the below important questions through an
intervention .. We can agree on a point where we can pass you the floor
to share the below ..

Does this sound reasonable?

Kind Regards

--Manal