[Gac-gnso-cg] MP3 recording GAC / GNSO Consultation Group teleconference Tuesday 23 September 2014 1300 UTC

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Sep 23 15:25:59 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording of the GAC / GNSO Consultation Group
teleconference held on Tuesday 23 September 2014 at 1300 UTC at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-gac-20140923-en.mp3

 On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#sep

 The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO
Master Calendar page:

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Government Advisory Committee

Manal Ismail - co-chair - Egypt

Suzanne Radell  - USA

Ana Neves, Portugal

GNSO Council

Amr Elsadr, Councillor

David Cake, Vice Chair

GNSO Liaison to the GAC:

Mason Cole

Apology:

Jonathan Robinson, Chair

Mark Carvell, UK

Avri Doria - Councillor - NCSG

Volker Greimann, Vice Chair

ICANN Staff:

Marika Konings

Julia Charvolen

Olof Nordling

Nathalie Peregrine

Public archives of the mailing list can be found at:

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gac-gnso-cg/

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Nathalie

Adobe Chat transcript:

Nathalie  Peregrine:Welcome to the GAC-GNSO CG meeting of 23 September