[Gac-gnso-cg] Success Criteria for GAC Early Engagement in the GNSO Issue Scoping Phase Pilot

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Thu Apr 16 11:11:08 UTC 2015

Hi Manal,

I don’t think it’s out of context at all. In fact, the intent was trying to link the success criteria to the recommendations made by the CG. The differentiation between the GAC and GNSO in the criteria is only meant to reflect which group’s action within the suggested process is relevant to any given recommendation made by the CG. Apologies for not making this clearer.

This is only a preliminary draft with suggestions, but would be happy to work on improving it.

Thanks.

Amr