[Gnso-bylaws-dt] [Ext] Re: Actions & Notes: GNSO Drafting Team Meeting 27 February 21:00 UTC

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Sun Apr 28 22:32:47 UTC 2019

Dear Wolf-Ulrich,

Here’s the action item below with the link.

Kind regards,
Julie

Per action item 3 below from the meeting on 10 April:

Section 18.12 Special IFRs – GNSO Input Process: Staff to put text of GNSO Input Procedure into a Google document for DT members to edit as possible Special IFR procedures/guidelines

Staff has created a Google Document for you to edit at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_y4Qm2TdV2g2JthY4PvXRTEFn6Froz5Jw-fxemUjiz4/edit?usp=sharing [docs.google.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1-5Fy4Qm2TdV2g2JthY4PvXRTEFn6Froz5Jw-2DfxemUjiz4_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=adDIs0WEx_lLwFfrsdovxTYY8GkRHo5ibc8SR3Npdh8&m=UBPlY0BIFFlD4eKQ9uRAS18Tqs04V1JdQB8gFBvAc34&s=oPb57gBzMvqE14_G91c0TE0iAoYvBMJF38xZKWWr2Uc&e=>.  The action is for DT members to edit or comment on the text of the GNSO Input Process as guidelines for how the process could be customized for the GNSO in deciding whether to request the initiation of a Special IRF in consultation with the ccNSO.  The edits and comments will be discussed at the next meeting.