[Gnso-bylaws-dt] Actions & Notes: GNSO Drafting Team Meeting 27 February 21:00 UTC

Wolf-Ulrich.Knoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Sun Apr 28 14:31:42 UTC 2019

Dear all,

having been absent for a while due to email issues I read the last
transscript on GIP discussion. Interesting to see that GIP comes
potentiallly to life - similar as the EPDP after several years of a
sleeping beauty. I'm with you that we can make use at least of parts of it.

Julie, could you share the google-docs link? I couldn't get through so far.

Best regareds

Wolf-Ulrich