[Gnso-bylaws-dt] [Ext] Re: Final Call: Guidelines for Joint Consultation on Initiation of a Special IFR

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Fri Nov 1 21:49:29 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

Per Heather’s email point 4, please find the slide deck that provides an overview of all the guidelines that the DT has developed. It includes graphics of the Empowered Community powers, high level procedure of each of the guideline, and some key points that differentiate them from one another.

You are welcome to use this slide deck for your presentation/briefing about the Bylaws DT’s work at ICANN66, if applicable. Both PPT and PDF versions of the slide deck are attached.

Thank you,
Julie & Ariel