[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Final version of initial report

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 04:04:38 UTC 2014

Dear Chris,

Please find attached an edited copy with my tracked edits and comments.

As I am on my year end vacation as of today and am travelling to
countryside India, I may not be able to join the WG calls till after the
new year. Hence, I am conveying my apologies in advance.

Thank you and kind regards,

Justine Chew
-----