[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Final version of initial report

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Dec 12 11:56:45 UTC 2014

Dear all,
Please find attached the final version of the Initial Report (the PDF) as well as a redline version (in Word format) that shows the edits since yesterday's call. The main changes are in Section 5, and, as you will see, a reference to the second Charter question as well as a request to the community to comment on Question 2 - regardless of their views on Question 1 - have been added.
The goal is to publish the initial report for public comment on Monday, therefore, we would kindly ask you to supply any final proposed edits to the list no later than Monday 12:00 UTC. If we do not hear back we assume that you consent to the current version.
Many thanks.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>