[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] FYI Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information Policy Development Process Working Group Public Comment invitation

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Dec 24 11:18:53 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

FYI

After last week's call during which we discussed the letter that the Fédération Internationale des Conseils en Propriété Intellectuelle sent us in April, I email'd them picking up a few things and asking if they wanted to make further comments.

Anyway, the correspondence is at the bottom of:
https://community.icann.org/display/tatcipdp/13+Community+Input
including the original letter. My email is also below.

Enjoy the holiday season!

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon