[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Actions: PDP WG on Translation/Transliteration of Contact Info

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu Feb 20 12:41:30 UTC 2014

Dear Ching,

The GNSO Council Chairs met this morning with staff to go over the agenda
for next week's meeting.  I conveyed your request to include one of the
co-chairs and it was granted.  Jonathan Robinson asks that the co-chair
should join at half-past the hour (1130 UTC), which is the point at which
the Council will take up this agenda item.  Glen will forward the invite to
the co-chairs and Rudi and Chris can decide which of them will attend.

Best regards,
Julie