[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Actions: PDP WG on Translation/Transliteration of Contact Info

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Fri Feb 14 16:54:14 UTC 2014

Dear Ching,

I hope you don't mind, but I had an opportunity to see an early draft of the
agenda for the meeting on the 27th that the GNSO Council Chairs were
circulating.  I asked them ‹ on your behalf ‹ to include an update and
discussion from you on the PDP WG and specifically on the request for input
from the SOs and ACs, including the GNSO.

Best regards,

Julie