[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Proposal for Whois Contact Info Conversion Recommendation

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jan 28 15:38:25 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

I'm back from last week's conference and catching up with T&T. Congratulations on a good meeting last week!

I have slightly reorganized the page you mention, Julie, so that it now has Chinese, Japanese and Thai examples.
It would be nice to see e.g. Arabic-script and Cyrillic script examples too.

Other groups may also provide examples, but I feel that by grappling with the issues ourselves we will be able to understand more actively examples we are given.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon