FW: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Please Comment: Request for Input Letters

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu Jan 30 14:36:20 UTC 2014

Dear PDP WG members,

I have not seen any comments, questions, or changes with respect to the
attached letters.  If there are no objections we will send out the letters
by the end of this week.

Best regards,

Julie

From:  Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann at icann.org>
Date:  Friday, January 24, 2014 10:30 AM
To:  "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg at icann.org" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg at icann.org>
Subject:  [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Please Comment: Request for Input
Letters

Dear all,
Having consulted with our Senior Director for GAC relations, Olof Nordling,
I have slightly extended the letter based on his input. In addition, please
also find attached a letter that you might want to send out to individual
GAC members; you can find the list of current GAC here Representatives -
https://gacweb.icann.org/display/gacweb/GAC+Representatives. As you see
email addresses are provided for both so we could send the letter to those
members you might think are most useful.
Many thanks and best wishes,
Lars