[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Please Comment: Request for Input Letters

James M. Galvin jgalvin at afilias.info
Thu Jan 30 16:27:33 UTC 2014

I don’t have any objections.  I have made a couple of editorial suggestions to these letters for your consideration.  The most notable thing I did was change “contact data” to be “contact information” wherever it appeared.  I feel we should be consistent with our terminology.  I’m okay if you want to use something other than “contact information”.

I have attached redlined documents for your review.

Jim