[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Please Comment: Request for Input Letters

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 30 20:08:00 UTC 2014

Dear Jim,

So far the commonly used term is "contact information" so we should
standardise on that.

As regards definitions, I notice that we aren't using the word
"transcribe", but it's probably best to leave it in the definitions
section for the time being.

I can't spot anything in the letters apart from what you have.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities,
UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)