[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Proposal to cancel the weekly call - urgent

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Thu Jul 17 10:42:05 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

As we have today several meetings in parallel going on, Chris Dillon is also on travel, I’m asking you if we could cancel today’s call. I’m following the IANA coordination meeting in London, have a SO/AC leadership call at the same as our call and thus making live quite difficult … Sorry for this late message.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC)
www.npoc.org

rudi.vansnick at npoc.org
Tel : +32 (0)9 329 39 16
Mobile : +32 (0)475 28 16 32