[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Themes for discussion

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jul 30 09:31:00 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

I would like to assemble here some themes for discussion during tomorrow’s call, apart from the purposes/accuracy one that has already come up (see my earlier email below).

Here are some other themes I am aware of:

·         Should we recommend that there should be an option for registrants voluntarily to input transformed contact information?

·         Should we recommend that something be done with legacy transformed contact information (i.e. contact information input using a different policy from what we are recommending)?

·         It seems likely that our recommendations for those cases when transformation occurs will not be binding. That would mean, for example, that C5 on when the policy comes into effect would need to be redrafted.

·         What should happen to transformed contact information created by other stakeholders? O2 may need redrafting.

Please send any additional themes for discussion to this mailing list. I’ve attached the recommendations for your convenience.

Regards,

Chris.