[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] RE: Translation and transliteration study published

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 4 08:00:15 UTC 2014

Dear Steve,

Many thanks for making us aware of the report. It looks very relevant and we will go through it in our meetings in the near future.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon