[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] TR: Input Request:Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information Charter Questions

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Fri Mar 7 22:46:06 UTC 2014

FYI

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Akihiro Sugiyama / ?? ?? [mailto:a2.sugiyama at soumu.go.jp]
Envoyé : vendredi 7 mars 2014 12:35
À : Glen de Saint Géry
Cc : ?? ??; ?? ??
Objet : RE: Input Request:Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information Charter Questions

Dear Ms. Glen de Saint Géry,

On behalf of the GAC representative of Japan, I'd like to reply to your e-mail.

Concerning Input Request for Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information Charter Questions, the GAC representative of Japan would comment, as necessary, on the issue at ICANN/GAC meeting held on Singapore this March.

Sincerely yours,

--
Akihiro Sugiyama (Mr.)
  Assistant Director

2-1-2 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo(100-8926), Japan
TEL: +81 3 5253 5853  FAX: +81 3 5253 5855