[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Informing the Debate

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Thu Mar 13 18:44:46 UTC 2014

Dear all,

For the record, here is the document that was presented in the AC room today. Please note that it is a work in progress. Please let me know (off or on list) if you have any other relevant sources that might help inform the debate. I will be happy to include more information.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Lars