[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Re: Responses to the complete overview table

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu May 15 14:32:06 UTC 2014

Dear Rudi,

Thank you for forwarding the responses and actions provided by Chris.  I
have compiled these into the attached updated table and also posted it to
the wiki on the community input page at:
https://community.icann.org/display/tatcipdp/13+Community+Input.

I will separately send an action request to WG members to provide responses
via email on the list in the format suggested by Chris. Staff then can input
those responses into the table and send an updated version in advance of
next week's meeting.

Best regards,
Julie