[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] MP3 Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG meeting - 22 May 2014

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu May 22 19:09:45 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Charter Drafting Team call held on Thursday 22 May at 1300 UTC at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-transliteration-contact-20140522-en.mp3

On page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may> http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO

Master Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana - GAC

Petter Rindforth – IPC
Jennifer Chung - RySG

Chris Dillon – NCSG

Rudi Vansnick – NPOC

Ubolthip Sethakaset – Individual

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito -

Apologies:
Peter Dernbach – IPC

Jim Galvin – SSAC

Zhang Zuan – NCUC

Wolf-Ulrich Knoben - ISPCP

ICANN staff:

Julie Hedlund

Amy Bivins

Lars Hoffmann

Nathalie Peregrine

 Wiki page:  <http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx> http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Thursday 22 May 2014:

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Dear all, welcome to the Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Working Group call on Thursday 22 May 2014

  Chris Dillon:Hello Julie, Nathalie & Pitinan!

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Hello all!

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:hello all

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:hello all

  Rudi Vansnick:hello every one ... still having problems with nose and eyes due to pollen

  Julie Hedlund:Hello everyone!

  Petter Rindforth:Hi there!

  Chris Dillon:Hello Rudi, pollen horrendous in London too!

  Jennifer Chung:Hi everyone

  Rudi Vansnick:can not be fully operational ... need to let my eyes rest every 2-3 hours ...

  Julie Hedlund:All -- I have unsynced the document so you can move it yourselves.

  Rudi Vansnick:googledocs eventually

  Rudi Vansnick:i think it would be good just to proceed with the comments which will be in the document for review for next call ...

  Rudi Vansnick:we need to have a quorum for validation

  Lars Hoffmann:@rudi - this could also be done on the wiki

  Julie Hedlund:@Rudi: We (staff) don't have access to Google docs also.

  Lars Hoffmann:@chris - we can allow everybody to access the wiki.

  Lars Hoffmann: - or staff can do it.

  Julie Hedlund:@Rudi -- If we need to track changes we also can use Word for that.

  Rudi Vansnick:ok no problem to me

  Rudi Vansnick:oh sorry to hear Julie

  Petter Rindforth:Perfect

  Rudi Vansnick:i would also think about putting Y but conditional

  Julie Hedlund:@Chris -- I will make the change in the document.

  Rudi Vansnick:raining here also ... but still no thunderstorm

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:it should be single point of transform / validation .. for each country

  Rudi Vansnick:a lot of progress accomplished, well done Chris

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:great work Chris :)

  Rudi Vansnick:deadline 29 May !

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:+1

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:29 May

  Rudi Vansnick:otherwise we will have problems in preparing report for London

  Jennifer Chung:+1

  Petter Rindforth:+1

  Rudi Vansnick:Michele is still working on with his colleages

  Rudi Vansnick:i had last week contact with Michele

  Rudi Vansnick:as we have to put now forwad the deadline of 29 Mauy we can insist in having their comments

  Julie Hedlund:@Chris and Rudi: Please note that the WG should provide an update on its progress to the GNSO Council in London

  Rudi Vansnick:indeed Julie ..

  Ubolthip Sethakaset:+1

  Rudi Vansnick:should we move it to friday ?

  Julie Hedlund:@Rudi -- Is it possible that people will take Friday as a holiday too?

  Rudi Vansnick:ok ..

  Petter Rindforth:No problem for me to keep it on Th

  Rudi Vansnick:next one is June 5

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:i'm ok with Thursday

  Julie Hedlund:@Chris -- I think it is best if we keep the meeting time consistent.

  Rudi Vansnick:OK

  Petter Rindforth:Fully agree - let*s try to keep it

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:agree

  Jennifer Chung:agreed

  Julie Hedlund:Thank you everyone!

  Rudi Vansnick:thanks to all and till next week  bye

  Jennifer Chung:Thank you Chris, thank you all!

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:Thank you Chris, see you all next week

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:bye

  Chris Dillon:Thank you all