[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] MP3 Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG meeting - 30 October 2014

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Thu Oct 30 17:22:00 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Working Group call held on Thursday 30 October at 1300 UTC at:
 <http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-transliteration-contact-20141030-en.mp3> http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-transliteration-contact-20141030-en.mp3

On page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#oct> http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#oct

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO

Master Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Pitinan Kooarmornpatana-GAC

Rudi Vansnick – NPOC

Jim Galvin - RySG

Petter Rindforth – IPC

Jennifer Chung – RySG

Amr Elsadr – NCUC

Apologies:

Emily Taylor – RrSG

Chris Dillon – NCSG

ICANN staff:

Julie Hedlund

Lars Hoffmann

Terri Agnew

 Wiki page:  <http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx> http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Thursday 30 October 2014:

   Terri Agnew:Dear all, welcome to the Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG call on the 30th of October 2014

  Julie Hedlund:Hello everyone and welcome -- I'm waiting to get on the call.

  Amr Elsadr:Hi all.

  Terri Agnew:@Julie, I am alerting our operator

  Julie Hedlund:I just got on the call :-)

  Amr Elsadr:Is this document the one Lars sent to the list on 9/30?

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:hi all

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks Rudi and Julie.

  Jim Galvin:listening too adobe connect.  still waiting for operator

  Terri Agnew:@Jim, I have alerted our op

  Amr Elsadr:Who's the author?

  Jim Galvin:@Terri thx

  Jim Galvin:Now on the call.  Timing is everything.  :-)

  Terri Agnew:wonderful

  Amr Elsadr:@Lars: +1. No need to ask for an extension.

  Amr Elsadr:ICANN 52 doesn't seem to be anywhere right now. :)

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:agree

  Julie Hedlund:ICANN 52 is scheduled for 8-12 February

  Amr Elsadr:@Julie: Is this confirmed?

  Julie Hedlund:No

  Julie Hedlund:Just that I haven't heard of changes to the dates -- yet

  Julie Hedlund:That's what the Meetings site says :-)

  Amr Elsadr::)

  Amr Elsadr:I didn't get an email from Petter.

  Julie Hedlund:Nor did I

  Rudi Vansnick:mail perhaps still in queue

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:I think yes, we should take it into consideration

  Petter Rindforth:I have re-sent it now

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:got it, thanks

  Julie Hedlund:@Petter: Yes, your email went through to the list.

  Amr Elsadr:@Lars: +1

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:+1 Lars

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:thats my understanding as well

  Petter Rindforth:My question: Is this something that we have considered, or must consider?

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:after seeting the detail , i think it's not related to the wg

  Petter Rindforth:Yes, at leaat

  Jennifer Chung:@Amr: +1

  Petter Rindforth:Now...and then;-)

  Amr Elsadr:So why do we have a call today? :)

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks. Bye.

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:thank you Rudi

  Pitinan Kooarmornpatana:thanks all

  Jim Galvin:thx everyone.

  Jennifer Chung:Thank you all, bye.

  Julie Hedlund:Thank you Rudi and everyone!