[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Draft Initial Report attached

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at netistrar.com
Tue Sep 30 17:42:25 UTC 2014

Hi there

I'd like to echo Amr's thanks to Chris, Lars and the team.  I would also
welcome some level of information about the consensus level at this stage.
It would be helpful to those commenting (as Amr has pointed out).  I think
it would also help us as a working group to try to articulate and
understand the range of opinions within the group.

Best

Emily

--

Emily Taylor

*MA(Cantab), MBA*
Director

*Netistrar Limited*
661 Burton Road, Swadlincote, Derbyshire DD11 0DL | T: +44 1865 582811 | M: +44
7540 049322
E: emily.taylor at netistrar.com | W: www.netistrar.com

Registered office: Netistrar Limited, 661 Burton Road, Swadlincote,
Derbyshire DE11 0DL UK. Registered in England and Wales No. 08735583. VAT
No. 190062332