[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Draft Initial Report attached

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Tue Sep 30 19:57:13 UTC 2014

Dear all,

If I may chip in one more time. If there remains doubt about whether or not
to make a consensus call for the Initial Report (and this does not have to
be decided until after LA), one option could be to take a feel of the room
and see who would support which set of recommendations. Based on that the
Group could then add to the Initial Report that a small/large majority
supports this recommendation and a small/large minority supports this other
set. Maybe something else to discuss on Thursday¹s call.

Very best,
Lars