[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG meeting on Thurs. 29 Jan.

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Mon Feb 2 14:53:44 UTC 2015

Dear Amr,
Since the public comment forum has recently closed, the assumption was that
community interest will be rather low in our public session in Singapore. In
addition, we  wanted to make sure that our session does not overlap with any
other important meetings and therefore we have opted for a Œclosed session¹.
Because of this combination wanted to schedule our meeting as late as
possible and have thus opted for a Œclosed session¹ which does not appear on
the official agenda. Please note, however, that the session is open to
anyone who wishes to attend and we will have telephone recordings and
transcript services. If we had opted for an Œopen session¹ we would have
risked overlap and thus fewer attendants from WG members.
The meeting will take place on Wednesday at 7.30am. I will make sure to send
out an invite to the Group with all details and advertise it via Twitter and
other channels as well.
Best wishes.
Lars