[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG meeting on Thurs. 29 Jan.

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Feb 3 11:50:44 UTC 2015

Dear Amr,

I've a bad feeling Lars has already replied to this, but just in case: It's at 7:30 on Wednesday venue TBD.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>