[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG meeting on Thurs. 29 Jan.

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at netistrar.com
Thu Jan 29 15:20:48 UTC 2015

Dear all

Apologies for having missed the meeting today. I will catch up with the
transcript.

Best

Emily

On 29 January 2015 at 15:01, Dillon, Chris <c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

>  Dear Amr,
>

> What a shame! Do use the list to say what you wanted to.
>

> Regards,
>

> Chris.
>
> --
>
> Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities,
> UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)
> www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon

Emily Taylor

*MA(Cantab), MBA*
Director

*Netistrar Ltd *- Domain Names at Trade Prices
W: http://www.netistrar.com | M: 07540 049322 | T: 01283 617808

Repton House, Bretby Business Park, Bretby, Derbyshire, DE15 0YZ
Registered in England and Wales No. 08735583. VAT No. 190062332