[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] MP3 Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG meeting - 29 January 2015

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Thu Jan 29 17:41:38 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Working Group call held on Thursday 29 January 2015  at 14:00 UTC at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-transliteration-contact-29jan15-en.mp3

On page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jan> http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jan

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO

Master Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Chris Dillon – NCSG

Jim Galvin - RySG

Amr Elsadr – NCUC

Ubolthip Sethakaset – Individual

Petter Rindforth – IPC

Peter Dernbach- IPC

Rudi Vansnick – NPOC

Jennifer Chung – RySG

Roger Carney – no soi

Apologies:

Emily Taylor - RrSG

ICANN staff:

Julie Hedlund

Howard Li

Lars Hoffmann

Terri Agnew

 Wiki page:  <http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx> http://tinyurl.com/mpwxstx

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Thursday 29 January 2015:

   Terri Agnew:Dear all, Welcome to the Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information PDP Working Group teleconference on Thursday 29 January 2015

  Peter Denbach:Hello all.

  Rudi Vansnick:hello Peter, welcome

  Rudi Vansnick:hello Jennifer

  Chris Dillon:Hello, all.

  Jennifer Chung:Hello Rudi, hello all.

  Jim Galvin:Jim is on the phone now - not sure why they didn't announce me.

  Rudi Vansnick:@Jim: we see you also in the Adobe connect

  Lars Hoffmann:i released the synch and so you can scroll through the document freely

  Lars Hoffmann:here is the forum as it stands: http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-transliteration-contact-initial-16dec14/

  Jennifer Chung:Thanks Lars!

  Lars Hoffmann:please note it's work in progress hence the gaps and empty lines. i will send a fully updated and complete version to the group on monday - the day after the comments close.

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Amr Elsadr

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks Terri.

  Amr Elsadr:Well..., if you know Michele, you might not think this language is that strong. :)

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Ubolthip Sethakaset

  Petter Rindforth:Just so that we use a description/identification that is clear to all

  Jim Galvin:DNRD-DS is the SSAC suggested phrase.

  Roger Carney:+1 Jim

  Rudi Vansnick:i expect ALAC coming with some comments here

  Rudi Vansnick:they are in voting process on their report

  Rudi Vansnick:https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/At-Large+Translation+and+Transliteration+of+Contact+Information+PDP+Initial+Report+Workspace

  Petter Rindforth:Again, just so that we are clear to all - even external - what we mean

  Rudi Vansnick:perhaps we will have the updated version of this document on  Monday or Tuesday

  Lars Hoffmann:yes. i will distribute by monday COB

  Rudi Vansnick:as we are close to the end-date of comments

  Rudi Vansnick:well done

  Rudi Vansnick:well done

  Peter Denbach:thank you Chris, Rudi and all.

  Howard Li:thanks,

  Peter Denbach:See everyone in Singapore.

  Rudi Vansnick:save travels and see you in Singapore

  Roger Carney:Thank you!!

  Petter Rindforth:See you soon!

  Jennifer Chung:thank you all

  Jim Galvin:Thanks bye!