[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Meeting today CANCELLED - please consult about steps ahead.

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Thu Mar 26 08:49:01 UTC 2015

This is to inform you that Chris and I have decided it might be best to cancel today’s call due to the fact that a lot of parallel work is going on with the face-to-face meetings in Istanbul and we have come to a point where a week of reflection might be useful for our future work. Therefore, please find attached the latest version of the Public Comment Review Tool as well as a modified WorkPlan. The route map for the coming weeks is as follow (please note some important deadlines in bold).

Thursday 02 April – final revision of the comment review tool – please submit any suggested changes to the mailing list by COB Tuesday 31 March
Thursday 02 April – review of proposed WorkPlan

Tuesday 07 April – circulation of first draft of Final Report – please consult the draft before our meeting on 09 April

Thursday 09 April – start discussing draft Final Report

Please note, the the draft Final Report is supposed to function as a discussion document that is/will be subject to changes; but following our positive experience with the Straw Man that led to the Initial Report, we were keen to pursue a similar approach for our Final Report.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get back to either Chris, myself or staff.

Rudi Vansnick  -  Chris Dillon