[Gnso-dmpm-wg] MP3 DMPM - Tuesday 15 April 2014 at 2000 UTC

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Wed Apr 16 11:33:17 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the Data & Metrics for Policy Making
Working Group call held on Tuesday 15 April 2014 at 20:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dmpm-20140415-en.mp3

On page:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#
<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar%23mar> apr

Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Marinel Rosca - Individual

Jonathan Zuck - IPC

Cheryl Langdon-Orr - ALAC

Nenad Orlic - ISPC

Graeme Bunton - RrSG

Jeremy Beale - SOI

Magaly Pazello - NCUC

Rudi Vansnick - NPOC

Gabriel Vergara - NCUC

Klaus Stoll - NPOC

Pam Little - RySG

Kayode Yussuf - IPC

Andrew Merriam - RySG

Olevie Kouame - NPOC

Apologies:

Tony Onorato - Individual

Janiver Ngnoulaye -  Individual

ICANN staff:

Mary Wong

Amy Bivins

Glen De Saint Gery

Berry Cobb

Lars Hoffmann

Terri Agnew

Wiki page :  <https://community.icann.org/x/myt-Ag>
https://community.icann.org/x/myt-Ag

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Tuesday 15 April 2014:

Terri Agnew:Welcome to the Data and Metrics for Policy Making Working Group
on the 15th of April 2014

  Marinel Rosca:Hello

  Gabriel Vergara:Hi

  Terri Agnew:Hello everyone

  Gabriel Vergara:I will restart adobe

  Gabriel Vergara:brb

  Gabriel Vergara:Im back

  Gabriel Vergara:I will be half of the meeting online, Due I have some
other work issues pending and here in finland is 22:48

  Rudi Vansnick:hi everyone

  Kayode Yussuf:Hello Everyone

  Terri Agnew:Magaly Pazello has joined

  Klaus Stoll:Thanks I will forward the changes.

  Terri Agnew:Jeremy Beale has joined

  Terri Agnew:Nenad Orlic has joined

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:all good for me with this doc at this stage

  Marinel Rosca:all good on this doc

  Gabriel Vergara:OK

  Magaly Pazello:Hello everyone! Glad to join the WG.

  Terri Agnew:Mouhamet Diop has joined

  Mouhamet Diop:Hello Everyone, glad to finally  join the WG

  Graeme Bunton:I look forward to learning more about that

  Rudi Vansnick:perhaps by taking the expertise of oneanother in specific
domains

  Rudi Vansnick:agree with Berry

  Rudi Vansnick:+1 Cheryl

  Andrew Merriam, NTAG Sec.:Good idea, Cheryl

  Rudi Vansnick:produce maybe some template docs

  Berry Cobb:http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/inactive

  Andrew Merriam, NTAG Sec.:It may help expand this framework of inform
further edits as well. Personally, I'm having a bit of an issue envisoning
what we may be missing here in this framework..

  Berry Cobb:@Andrew, this is only a 1st draft.  Welcome suggestions....and
of course we will revise as necessary as we move through the first few.

  Terri Agnew:Olevie Kouame has joined

  Berry
Cobb:http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/inactive/2011/fast-flux

  Andrew Merriam, NTAG Sec.:Yes; I'm agreeing with Cheryl's idea to run
through a case analysis as a whole group before breaking up into further
groups

  Olevie:Hi, Bonjour !

  Olevie:Hi Terri

  Terri Agnew:Hello Olevie

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:how about we pick the 1st 2 candidates for group
analyses then .. fast flux + ??

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:happy with FF 1st  but would like a second as well...
PEDNR??

  Rudi Vansnick:+1

  Nenad Orlić:Please do send them

  Berry Cobb:I will take that action and send you a 1st draft JZ.

  Rudi Vansnick:do we have to look in a non-PDP too ? 2nd case ?

  Rudi Vansnick:perhaps this one could be a good 2nd case

  Rudi
Vansnick:http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/inactive/2012/consumer-tr
ust

  Rudi Vansnick:short time

  Rudi Vansnick:sounds good to me

 Marinel Rosca:all fine

  Gabriel Vergara:A beer:D

  Rudi Vansnick:meeting schedule

  Rudi Vansnick:Cherym was faster than me

  Mouhamet Diop:the result was not shown on UTC

  Mouhamet Diop:it is on Eastern Time i guess ?

  Lars Hoffmann:it's on mountain/western time i think.

  Gabriel Vergara:A good issu

  Gabriel Vergara:e

  Gabriel Vergara:ICAL or Outlook calendar invitation will also be an asset

  Gabriel Vergara:OOOOOLLLD

  Rudi Vansnick:brand new ;)

  Gabriel Vergara:Really

  Rudi Vansnick:and I think Lars knows it from GNSO side

  Nenad Orlić:bye all

  Mary Wong:@Cheryl, @Jonathan - thank you for volunteering as veterans!

  Rudi Vansnick:great work Jonathan and Cheryl

  Terri Agnew:Mouhamet your mic is not active

  Terri Agnew:Mouhamet can you type your comment

  Mouhamet Diop:do you have any suggestion for the NetMundial

  Rudi Vansnick:perhaps he is asking for mlogistics ?

  Mouhamet Diop:maybe the PMDM can help how to link what we are doing or
suggestion.

  Mouhamet Diop:closed

  Mouhamet Diop:right

  Berry Cobb:GNSO

  Berry Cobb::-)

  Rudi Vansnick:another bunch of accountants needed ;)

  Marinel Rosca:Thank you

  Lars Hoffmann:bye everybody.

  Gabriel Vergara:Thanks.

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:bye all

  Gabriel Vergara::D

  Mouhamet Diop:bye

  Magaly Pazello:Thank you!

  Rudi Vansnick:bye all

  Rudi Vansnick:till soon

  Magaly Pazello:bye all

  Olevie 2:bye bye

  Kayode Yussuf:bye everyone

  Kayode Yussuf:looking firward to the next meeting