[Gnso-dmpm-wg] MP3 DMPM - Tuesday 15 April 2014 at 2000 UTC

Mouhamet Diop mouhamet at next.sn
Wed Apr 16 11:47:22 UTC 2014

Hello Terry,

I did not see my name in the attendees.

Mouhamet Diop RrSG

Please correct.

> Dear All,
>

> Please find the MP3 recording for the Data & Metrics for Policy Making
> Working Group call held on Tuesday 15 April 2014 at 20:00 UTC at:
>

> http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dmpm-20140415-en.mp3
>

> On page:
>
> http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar%23mar>
> apr
>

> The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the
> GNSO Master Calendar page:
>
> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/
>

> *Attendees:*
>
> Marinel Rosca - Individual
>
> Jonathan Zuck - IPC
>
> Cheryl Langdon-Orr – ALAC
>
> Nenad Orlic – ISPC
>
> Graeme Bunton – RrSG
>
> Jeremy Beale - SOI
>
> Magaly Pazello – NCUC
>
> Rudi Vansnick – NPOC
>
> Gabriel Vergara – NCUC
>
> Klaus Stoll – NPOC
>
> Pam Little – RySG
>
> Kayode Yussuf – IPC
>
> Andrew Merriam – RySG
>
> Olevie Kouame – NPOC
>

> *Apologies:*
>
> Tony Onorato – Individual
>
> Janiver Ngnoulaye -  Individual
>

> *ICANN staff:*
>
> Mary Wong
>
> Amy Bivins
>
> Glen De Saint Gery
>
> Berry Cobb
>
> Lars Hoffmann
>
> Terri Agnew
>

>  ** Please let me know if your name has been left off the list **

> Wiki page : https://community.icann.org/x/myt-Ag
>

> Thank you.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Terri Agnew
>

> -------------------------------
>

> *Adobe Connect chat transcript for Tuesday 15 April 2014:*
>
> Terri Agnew:Welcome to the Data and Metrics for Policy Making Working
> Group on the 15th of April 2014
>
>   Marinel Rosca:Hello
>
>   Gabriel Vergara:Hi
>
>   Terri Agnew:Hello everyone
>
>   Gabriel Vergara:I will restart adobe
>
>   Gabriel Vergara:brb
>
>   Gabriel Vergara:Im back
>
>   Gabriel Vergara:I will be half of the meeting online, Due I have some
> other work issues pending and here in finland is 22:48
>
>   Rudi Vansnick:hi everyone
>
>   Kayode Yussuf:Hello Everyone
>
>   Terri Agnew:Magaly Pazello has joined
>
>   Klaus Stoll:Thanks I will forward the changes.
>
>   Terri Agnew:Jeremy Beale has joined
>
>   Terri Agnew:Nenad Orlic has joined
>
>   Cheryl Langdon-Orr:all good for me with this doc at this stage
>
>   Marinel Rosca:all good on this doc
>
>   Gabriel Vergara:OK
>
>   Magaly Pazello:Hello everyone! Glad to join the WG.
>
>   Terri Agnew:Mouhamet Diop has joined
>
>   Mouhamet Diop:Hello Everyone, glad to finally  join the WG
>
>   Graeme Bunton:I look forward to learning more about that
>
>   Rudi Vansnick:perhaps by taking the expertise of oneanother in specific
> domains

> [...]

*M. Mouhamet Diop*
CEO & CHAIRMAN
Kheweul.Com - ICANN Accredited Registrar
NEXT, an Innovative Consulting Company
http://www.kheweul.org - www.kheweul.com
Tel: +221 33 821 29 39
Mob: +221 77 444 23 50
Skype: laminediop
Facebook/Kheweul.com<https://www.facebook.com/pages/kheweulcom/440998055988654>
Twitter/Kheweul_sn <https://twitter.com/kheweul_sn>
*KHEWEUL.COM <http://kheweul.com/> SA*
Beyond Expected! Meilleur registrar africain 2013
(Nom de domaine - Hébergement - Site Web)
Adresse: 79 Rue Joseph Gomis BP 7474 DAKAR - SENEGAL