[Gnso-dmpm-wg] ACTION REQUIRED - Review of Fast Flux in prep for 6 May 2014 Meeting

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Mon Apr 28 13:45:56 UTC 2014

WG Members,

We could not find an appropriate time to schedule a call for 29 April 2014.
Therefore, our next meeting will be on 6 May 2014 @ 20:00 UTC.  During this
session, we will begin our first review/discussion of the Fast Flux WG.

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail at berrycobb.com> mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb