[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Proposed Agenda

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Tue Aug 5 03:46:41 UTC 2014

WG Members,

Please find attached the next version of the use case compilation matrix.
It now includes IRTP B, C, & D taking note that these are still being
implemented or recommendations pending WG efforts.  The matrix also includes
a summary of the results.  We may want to evolves this summary matrix with a
more robust rating system.

We will review this at our meeting on Tuesday.

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail at berrycobb.com> mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb